Do you need a quirky and inspiring creative entrepreneur at your event?
I’m an experienced public speaker. I speak with energy, purpose and always have a big smile. I’m
passionate about supporting independent business and creative entrepreneurship.
Some of the recent examples of my speaking engagements:
• I am a regular contributor on BBC Radio Bristol and Ujima Radio.
• October 2015: Key note and compere at Bristol Book Bazaar as part of Bristol Festival of
literature where I spoke about ‘Having a Business Plan for Your Book’
• September 2015: Talked about ‘Creative Entrepreneurship’ at Young Enterprise event to an
audience of young people and business professionals in Kingswood, Bristol.
• August 2015: Spoke at Sole Traders United networking group on ‘Blogging for Business’
• July 2015: Key note at Blog Camp 2015 where I spoke about ‘Business Skills for Creatives’ to
over 200 professional bloggers.
• June 2015: Spoke on ‘Confidence Building’ as part of Big Green Week at Knowle West Media
• May 2015: Spoke at Women Outside the Box Bristol event on ‘Sales without the Sleaze’
• April 2015: Spoke on ‘Twitter for the Terrified’ at Women Outside the Box Wiltshire event
Contact me to discuss your requirements.
I am willing to travel provided costs are covered and I have enough notice.
My rates are negotiable.